- With regard to the incident etc. that gave rise to the creation process, a "emergency meeting" will be held on the following business day after the incident, centering on the operation development manager, and, if no problems arise, meetings are carried out once a week with the operations department and creation department.
< Printing process>
- With regard to the incident that occured during printing and delivery, by carrying out an "emergency strategy meeting" separately with the "quality improvement committee" that will be regularly held once a week in combination with each cooperating company, example cases will be shared at each site, and information on how to improve will be sent to the client.
・In the event of an accident occurring in relation to the production process, the head of the sales development department shall chair an "emergency operations meeting" on the following business day. The sales departing and production department will hold weekly meetings, even if no accidents occur.
・In the event of an accident occurring in relation to the printing or delivery process, the partner companies shall cooperate to share details of the accident in a "Emergency Strategic Meeting", separate from the regular monthly "Quality Improvement Committee", and prepare a report on quality improvement strategies for the client
<During production process>
・ For accidents that occur during the production process, an "emergency operation meeting" will be held chaired by the Director of Sales Development Department one working day after the accident. Even if there is no accident, a meeting having the sales department and the production department once a week separately.
<During printing process>
・ For accidents that occur during printing and delivery, we will share each accident case with each site by holding an "emergency countermeasures meeting" in addition to the "quality improvement committee" that is held once a month having all of each partnering company also to report improvement measures to clients.
- The server incorporates a system that carries out a back-up every three hours, therefore, we are carrying out a thorough safety management.
- When the main power source is down, we will preserve the system by switching to a reserve power supply.
- To preserve data etc., we will use external memory media [MO, CD-R etc.] located on a separate floor than the server, and accomplish tasks by using back-up files stored in the external storage media, during the one-in-a-million chance when the server is down.
・As the server is tackling with system to backup every 3 hours, management is done thoroughly.
・When the main power supply is cut, system safety to change to standby power is used.
・As for storage of such as data, using an external storage medium (MO, CD-R, etc.) on each floor different from the server, and it is kept by each case/management, and if the server is cut, business is carried out using the backup file kept in the external storage medium.
*The server is full-service secured as the backup system is deployed every 3 hours.
*If main power fails, switch over to the backups as a redundancy to secure the entire system.
*On saving the data, external media such as MO, CD-R and so on will be utilised at other floors away from the server, to manage and save the data on each project. If any case for system failure happens, the use of backup files on the external media will make it possible to continue tasks.
・現在はバックアップデータ（デュアルサーバーを使用）を弊社内でのみ保持しておりますが、加えてGlobex Data S.A.社が提供している、強固なセキュリティを誇るクラウドサービスに保管を行っております。
-In addition to the above backup data, printing data is also stored at our partner company, so even if our office is temporarily closed due to a natural disaster, etc., we will be able to continue the business at our partner company.
・ If the person in charge has some infection and quarantined, another person will take over the responsibility and carry out the work without any delaying the planned schedule.
*Except for the backup data above, we will continue to work seamlessly at the affiliate company using printing data as saved also at the affiliated company as well if there is trouble for closing offices due to disaster and others.
<Measure for the pandemic>
*If any of our staff will be diagnosed as a coronavirus and isolated, the task will be handed over to other staff and we are sure we keep to work our daily task without any hindrances.
- Even if our company is unavoidably locked down, it's possible to continue work from home or by external vendors, therefore, we will accomplish tasks such as manuscript composition and printing etc. without hindrance by remote work.
<Safety management of personal data, handling data leakage>
- Settings are in place so that PCs that have not been granted access permission cannot enter the server. [Cannot view files either]
・ Even if our company office is unavoidably closed, the work will be continued via telework at home or from our venders office. so we can carry out the task such as manuscript creation and printing by remote work without any delay.
<Safety management of personal data, handling of information leakage>
-We have created an environment where only the certified PCs are permitted to access our server (file viewing is also restricted).
- In an event where our organization is suspended for unavoidable reasons, the task can be handled continuously by work-from-home/outsourced personnels. Hence therefore, tasks such as composing scripts, printing, and the like can be conducted via remote works without obstacles.
<Handling of individual data safety management and information leakage>
- A setting is built so that any pcs other than those granted with access cannot join the server (browsing files is prohibited, too).
- With regard to server management of external entry, virus protection etc., we have set up a dedicated SE.
- With regard to server access management, the dedicated SE will manage it and regularly receive information on access logs.
-Dedicated SEs are handling the management of servers such as external intrusion and anti-virus measures.
-The server access management is controlled by the dedicated SEs. They are receiving the access log reports on a regular basis.
- As for server management against external threats and virus protection, a dedicated SE handles the matter.
- As for the server access management, a dedicated SE controls it and receives an access log on a regular basis.
*Server managers such as external intervention, measures for viruses are conducted by designated SEs.
*Access management of the server is conducted by designated SEs and receives the reports of access log regularly.
- As for internal documents and customer information, let alone each sales rep's control, anti-leakage measures have been created per department, and we outsource a specific vendor to dispose them as classfied documents. They are processed to be shredded and the shredded certificate is obtained on a regular basis.
・As for inner documents and clients' information, we take measures to prevent leaks based on department, as well as the management of each sales individuals, and as confidential documents, a specific agency is handling with them. Its processing is done by a shredder, and its cutting certificate is always obtained.
*About the internal documents and information of our customers, we are responsible with the management of individuals for all the sales staff, taking measures not to spill by the unit of each section, and the disposal process will be asked to the specific company as confidential documents. The shredded proof is obtained upon shredding the documents.
・ The seminars are held based on "guidelines for the protection of personal information in the financial sector" and "practical guidelines for safety management measures" of the financial services agency in all departments. At the seminars, dater management methods and so on is talked and for the deciding matters are carried out safety management with all the staff.
・For employees, contracts and pledges ( such as non-employment in the same industry within 6 month) are signed and penalties are ruled too.
・Once a year, at the board meeting, by sharing results of reviewing supplier management, and based on the evaluation, appropriate management/operation are done.
・ All the departments are participating in seminars held in accordance with "Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information in the Financial Sector" and "Practical Guidelines for Safety Management Measures" issued by the Financial Services Agency. At the seminar, we discuss data management methods, etc., and share corporate decisions with all employees to ensure safe management.
・ We have all our employees signed contract and make them pledges (such as non-employment in the same industry 6 months after leaving our company) which also stipulates penalties in case of breach of them.
・ Once a year, the evaluation report on supplier management are shared during the Board of Directors meetings held once a year so that most adequate management and operation will be carried out based upon the evaluation.
- Training is held for the entire departments based on "Guidelines pertaining personal information protection in the financial field" and "Practical guidelines concerning safety management measures, etc." issued by the ministry of finance. Methodologies for data management is discussed in the training session, and a safe management has been conducted while sharing those officially determined matters with all employees.
- An agreement and a written oath (prohibition of changing career to a competitor in the same business field within 6 months from the date of resignation) with employees, which prescribes penalties as well.
- Once a year, the result of the supplier management review is shared at the board meeting and an appropriate management and operation has been performed based on the evaluation.