Check-out date: 25th November.
Room number: 301
Lost items: Earphones and case.
*Same item for the URL below
* Just before checking out, he confirmed that the items were on the desk.
* He realised that he had lost the earphones and their case when he arrived at the airport by taking a car from the hotel.
I was told to ask for Tan-san from the secretariat of Japan.
Check-out: 25th, Nov
Room Number: 301
Lost Item: Ear-phone and Ear-phone case
*The same product as the URL below.
- Confirmed that it was on the desk just before the check-out.
- Noticed they were missing when arrived at the airport after getting off the courtesy car.
We received advice from Japanese office that we would ask Tan-san.
Check out: Nov 25
Room No. 301
Lost items: earphones & earphone case
*Please refer to the below URL to check the product details
- Right before checking out the hotel, it was confirmed that the lost items were on the desk.
- I realized that my earphones and earphone case were missing after I got off the transportation from the hotel at the airport.
The Japan office advised me to ask Mr./Ms. Tan regarding this matter.