- O Ways to hold/drum O Basic movement O Dance slowly and thoroughly O Dance along with the track
- Practice image for A and B are recorded respectively
- Dance movement is thoroughly briefed by instructing the dance with slow tempo and standard tempo respectively
- How to wear a band - Basice posture - How to play with sticks - How to raise your feet
- An EISA educational material casted, instructed and edited by a professional group
- Slow tempo tracks are also available for practice
- Perfect for sports day and performance event as it is recorded with kid's audio
- As the title goes, this track is cheerful
*○How to hold and beat drums○Basic motion○Dance slowly all the through○Dance along with music
*The practising videos are recorded to the sides of A and B each.
*That will guide you carefully to the motion of dance at slow tempo and normal tempo respectively.
*How to place the belt, basic posture, drumstick beating, and raising leg while drumming.
*The teaching material for “Eisa” by professional appearance, instruction, and direction.
*Also includes music in slow tempo for practising.
*This music is lively as its title says.
Performance session exhibits the oldest group of kindergarten kids performing with eisa medley
I think you can refer to it for performing how to line up and move
◆Basic movement ◆Dance at slow tempo ◆Dance at standard tempo *Used when moving to make a team formation
*Entire tracks included are edited by A
*B's singing contains a bright hope for the future while sounding nostargic. The CD appears to have a affection as a human being with deep compassion
Practising part is to practise the basic motion.
Performance part is to see the dance in the Eisah medley performed by seniors at the nursery school.
This will help you understand the way of formation and motion.
◆Basic motion◆Dance in slow tempo◆Dance at a normal tempo※Use when moving to make a formation.
*A arranged all the music including the CD.
*The song by B is filled with the feeling towards a beautiful future. The CD can be felt with deep emotion as a human.
In the practice part, basic motions will be practiced.
In the performance part, you can see an "Eisa" medley dance performance by 5 to 6 year old nursery school children.
It should be useful for practicing forming lines and motions when performing.
◆Basic motions ◆Dancing at a slow tempo ◆Dancing at a normal tempo ※ Used when moving in lines
*All music arrangement done by Mr./Ms. A
*You can feel the bright hopes for the future and pathos in Mr./Ms. B's singing voice. A CD that you can feel the deep affections of humans in this CD.