We need to hold B before A due to be on 2 February.
Although, it will be hard to have all the member asked attend as there are too many related people, please attend to it if possible.
If the date is needed to change, we will let you know.
Also, we need to have this value, and we need to have your response for next week's report.
As for the book, we are surprised as it was abrupt. We would like to support with it, we are not finishing the final, and we cannot give it by Monday. Even though A has completed, the answer has not yet been a part. Please tell me what I can do to solve it.
We need to have B in advance toward schedule on February 2nd.
There are many staffs involved, and it might be difficult for all asked members to attend, but please attend as much as possible. Please let us know if it's better to change date and time.
Also, we urgently need to obtain this value. We have to reflect your answer on the report next week.
Regarding this request, it's a bit hasty and we are surprised. We'd like to cooperate but we have not come to the final stage yet and are unable to submit it by Monday. A is completed but it is partially incomplete. Please advise what I can do to solve this.
We need to hold the B for A planned on schedule on the 2nd of February.
There is a lot of person concerned, it is hard to join for all the requested members but be sure to take part in the event for those who are able to join, please.
If you need to change the schedule, please make a contact us.
In addition, we need to get the value as soon as possible. We require to respond your answer to the report for the next week.
We are astonished by this request so suddenly. We wish we could cooperate but we aren't finalised yet, therefore we will never be able to submit by next Monday, A isn't completed yet but it is partially uncompleted for answering. What should I do for the solution, please?
We have to hold B for A on February 2nd.
As there are many people involved in it and it will be difficult for all the members requested to attend it.
But if they can attend it, please attend it.
If it is better to change the day and time, please let me know.
We have to obtain this value immediately. We have to reflect your answer in the report next week.
As for this request, we are kind of surprised that it is so sudden.
We want to cooperate with you, but as we have not finalized it, we cannot submit it until Monday.
A has been completed, but part of the answer is still not complete. Please let me know what I have to do to solve it.
We need to hold B in advance for A that is scheduled on February 2nd.
It would be difficult that all requested members attend it since there are so many people in charge. However, please join this as much as possible if you could.
If it would be better to change the date, please kindly let me know.
Also, we need to get this value. We need to reflect your answer on the report of next week.
I am a little surprised with this request. We would like to support you, but it is impossible to submit it by Monday since we don't complete the finalization yet.
A is complete, but some of answers are not perfect. Please kindly let me know what I should do for resolution.