For now, I am not able to pay additional £ 20 you requested.
£ 150 + £ 20 equals to £ 170. This is tough.
If purchase requirements remain the same after the refund, will it be possible for you to wait for my payment by December 10th?
If possible, I believe I am able to pay £ 170, which includes additional shipping cost.
Thank you for accepting the suggestion.
Then, please keep it for me until then.
Regrettably, I understand.
For now, we can not pay an extra £20 for your request.
150lbs + an additional £20 makes £170 pounds. That is tough.
After being asked for a refund, if you can also purchase under the same conditions.
Is it not possible to have my payment wait until December 10?
If that is possible, you can pay £170 including extra charges.
Thank you for accepting the suggestion
Please stock it until then.
It is a shame but I understand.
For now, I can't pay the additional cost ￡20 that you require.
It's ￡150 plus additional ￡20 and the total amount comes to ￡170, which is quite difficult for me to pay.
Although I already received a refund, would it be possible for you to wait for my payment until December 10 if you can sell it to me on the same conditions?
If it is possible, I will be able to pay ￡170 to you.
Thank you very much for accepting my request.
Please reserve it for me until then.
It is a pity, but I understand.
At this point, I am unable to pay the additional £20 you are asking.
The total£170 (£150 +£20) would be steep.
If you offer the same condition for purchasing after receiving the refund, would it be possible for you to wait until Dec 10th for the payment?
If possible, I will be able to pay the total amount of £170 including the additional fee.
Thank you for accepting my offer.
Please keep it for me until then.
That's too bad, but I understand.