2. If you two live separately and remove the pair of matching tattoos, fans will be saying nothing.
3. You made use of the power of SNS and robbed Bob, and now you are being hit by SNS conversely. You asked for it because you always depend on others for anything, didn't you?
4. How come does not the "Kanarika" team support Bob?
5. "Kanarika" team takes advantage of moral sense of young fans and prevent them from making a complaint about Jake, which makes us irritated. In the first place, it must naturally be awkward for fans to see a "two-timer show".
(2) If you live separately and remove the pair tatoo, then I think fans get calm.
(3) You took Bob away by the power of SNS, and you have got counter of SNS this time. But, isn't it quite natural because you have been relying on other people?
(4) Why doesn't the camp of "Canalica" support Bob_?
(5) The camp of "Canalica" forces young fans not to let Bob complain by using their moral fiber against themselves.
It is quite foulsome. n the first place, it is very natural that a two-pronged play makes people very uncomfortable.
2. Your fans will be quiet when you two live apart and erase the matching tattoos.
3. You have swept away Bob, using the power of SNS, and now you get a counterpunch of SNS. But it is just because you have always relied on others?
4. Why doesn't the 'Canarica' camp support Bob?
5. The 'Canarica' camp doesn't let Jake grumble, taking advantage of the moral sense of young fans.
It is the most repulsive thing. Basically it is obviously disgusting for people to know the other's act to go out with two at the same time.
2) Your supporters will be calm down if both you live in separate and remove your paired-tattoo.
3) You use SNS power to kidnap BOB and now you have got the deserts. It does happen because you rely too much on others, don't you think?
4) Why KANARIKA camp does not support Bob?
5) KANARIKA camp use a sense of young supporters morality to stop the complain from Jake. I am sick of it. First of all, it is the matter of course the act of being in love with two people gives someone unpleasant feeling.